TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw ‘SleepMaker After Purchase Care Prize Draw’ is offered by New Zealand Comfort Group Limited (“SleepMaker”). By registering your product and entering the prize draw, you acknowledge you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and older who have purchased a new SleepMaker bed from a SleepMaker authorised reseller and validly completed the product registration process on our website at www.SleepMaker.co.nz/warranty-registration as set out in clause 5 below.
3. Employees and immediate families of SleepMaker, its associated companies and retail stockists involved with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
4. This prize draw opens at 9am 1 August 2018 and closes 5pm, 31 July 2019.
5. To enter the prize draw, you must complete the SleepMaker product registration process for your new SleepMaker bed at www.SleepMaker.co.nz/warranty-registration including your email address. Valid entries will be automatically entered in to the Prize draw. Entry is limited to one entry per person (one email address per person) for each new SleepMaker bed validly purchased and registered.
6. The prize draw will take place on the 7th August 2019.
7. There will be 10 prize winners drawn. Prize winners will each receive a SleepMaker Bedding Pack containing two SleepMaker Memory Foam Pillows, one NZ Wool Duvet inner, one Mattress & Pillow Protector Pack*. Bedding packs are valued at $1,000 (full retail value).
8. The Prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other form of payment.
9. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s consent that SleepMaker may use the winner’s name, town, entry details, photograph, voice, likeness and/or Prize information for marketing and promotional purposes without further review, approval or payment, including on website, direct and social media channels.
10. The prize draw will take place at SleepMaker, 41-71 Great South Rd, Otahuhu, Auckland. Prize winners will be notified to the email address given on registration, and must make contact with SleepMaker by return email within seven days to claim their Prize. If a winner does not claim their Prize within the required time limit, he/she will forfeit the Prize and SleepMaker may redraw the Prize at its sole discretion.
11. SleepMaker’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. SleepMaker is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or for any failure to receive an entry including as a direct or indirect result of any technical problem of any kind. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by you.
13. To the extent permitted by law, SleepMaker excludes any liability it may have arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
14. SleepMaker reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the Prizes, amend these terms and conditions, alter the closing date and timing of the draws and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
16. SleepMaker’s website terms and conditions are available at the SleepMaker website http://www.SleepMaker.co.nz/termsandconditions.
* Duvet and Mattress and Pillow Protector Pack prizes will be provided to match the size of the bed you registered in your entry.